Tuesday, March 28, 2006


René Descartes is sitting in a café not far from the the intersection of Faith and Culture.

He’s just finished a cup of his favorite Surabaya Johnny Half-Caf Arabica-Cappucino Blend.

The waiter asks him if he’d like another.

Descartes says, “I think not.”

And he disappears...


Thanks to this is not my blog
Now before the logisticians jump all over me
I am aware that..
I think therefore I am.
DOES imply
I am not therefore I do not think.
But DOES NOT imply
I do not think therefore I am not.
But it wouldn't be nearly as good a joke.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The only reason I understand this joke is because of my current philosophy class.

But it is still somewhat lame.

Just as bad as:

There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.