Friday, July 03, 2009

shuffle demons

UPDATE: The Shuffle Demons attempt to break the record for most saxaphone players came up short. A friend of mine went down... way to go Noel!

If I was to be in Toronto on Canada... which I am not... who wants to be around all that garbage [city workers are on strike & the garbage is piling up]... but if I was going to be in Toronto this is one of the places I would head to...they are attempting to break a Guinness World Record for the largest saxophone ensemble... ever... they set the record at 900, back 2004, but then a group in Taiwan [I have trouble visualizing Taiwanese playing the sax] broke it last year with918

so if you play a sax... no matter how badly... get down to Nathan Philips Square

check out the article at blog TO

& if you've never heard the shuffle demons, here's their classic...
Spadina Bus

No comments: