Wednesday, December 16, 2009

christmas decorations

Ray was part of our church in Mount Albert... he was part of a rap duo one easter sunday & as you can tell he has a slightly odd sense of humour... I wonder if that says anything about me!?

Ray took it down after a couple of days:
First, the cops advised me that it would cause traffic accidents as they almost wrecked when they drove by.

Second, a 55 year old lady grabbed the 75 pound ladder almost killed herself putting it against my house and didn’t realize that it was fake until she climbed to the top (she was not happy). By the way, she was one of the many people who attempted to do that. My yard couldn’t take it either. I have more than a few tire tracks where people literally drove up my yard.

1 comment:

Walking Church said...

I am only sorry he thought of it first!