Monday, June 05, 2006

Da Vinci Code Dr Seuss style

This review of the Da Vinci Code suits the quality of the book/movie.

I would not watch it on TV,
I would not watch on DVD.
I would not watch on VHS,
I would not watch on CBS.

I would not watch it in a car,
I would not watch it in a bar.
I would not watch it with my dad,
I would not watch it when I'm sad.

I would not watch it in my bed,
I would not watch with my friend Fred.
I would not watch it on a box,
I would not watch it shown on FOX.

I would not watch it on a table,
I would not watch when it's on cable.
I would not watch it in a chair,
I would not watch it anywhere.

I wish I had not paid eight bucks,
This movie really really sucks.

I've seen this a couple of places:
Maggi Dawn
Ruth Gledhill

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps if Mike Myers wore a silly costume and recited all of his lines in a british or scottish accent, this would be funny.

(Think: Cat in the Hat meets tdVC.)