Tuesday, April 21, 2020

covid-19

Last week - beginning the 15th of April - I had several nights of poor sleeping. On top of that, I developed a headache that never really went away. I also developed a dry hacking cough. My breath became shallow.

Finally, on Sunday morning, 19 April, I phone Telehealth. They said they would get back to me within 16 hours - they never did.

So on Monday morning, I went to the COVID-19 testing centre in Orillia and was tested. They did not test Janice even though she was working at Home Depot. After the test, Janice took a leave for the rest of this week from Home Depot.
They said it would take 2-4 days to get the results.

My sleep is very broken... mostly because of my constant coughing. I did get a solid 2-3 hours this morning... but woke up soaked & chilled.

The test came back negative. I don't have COVID-19. It's just some type of flu. If symptoms continue, I'll give my doctor a call tomorrow.



No comments: